The picture above is from a helicopter trip into the Grand Canyon.
In recent years I’ve traveled all over North America (including Hawaii, Alaska and the Yukon) and spent time in China, Borneo (and other regions of Malaysia), Vietnam, Mexico, South America (Ecuador, Peru, the Galapagos), Singapore, Europe, the Middle East; — just to name a few. 🙂
Would you like to…
- Spend more time with family and friends?
- Live wherever YOU want?
- Throw the alarm clock away?
- Take vacations when YOU chose?
- Ditch the terrible boss?
- Never had to drive to work in a blizzard?
- Live in a remote area and still have an income?
- Get out of the 9 to 5 rut?
- Play and exercise more?
- Build a REAL retirement plan?
- Invest in your kids’ education?
- …Live however YOU choose?
If you’re ready to say goodbye to your boss, drop the commute, and work in PJ’s (or nothing at all) on a schedule of your own choosing…