Start Training with a REAL Pro NOW to Learn How to Make Money Online as an Affiliate Marketer / Blogger!
Hi! My name is Rosalind Gardner, and I’m known by my colleagues and students as the ‘Queen of Affiliate Marketing‘.
As a Super Affiliate, I’ve made a great living online since 1998.
In 2003, I wrote what is now known as the ‘bible’ of affiliate marketing.
Since then, TENS of THOUSANDS of people have learned how to make money online through my books, blogs, conference appearances and consulting practice.
Almost every famous super-successful affiliate marketer got their start from my book and That THRILLS me.
My First REAL Payday
Yup… in comes a check for $134.19
Blogging is so much easier.
“One thing that most really successful affiliates do is help their visitors make buying decisions by telling them which products are best and why.
A perfect example is Rosalind Gardner, who earns $30,000 to 50,000 a month in affiliate commissions…”
Allan Gardyne – AssociatePrograms.com
…this course is awesome, you will find yourself working all of a sudden
One of the few internet marketers that truly practices what she preaches and has helped me achieve the online success I enjoy today.
Rosalind’s down to earth style and practical advice got me hooked on internet marketing through affiliate marketing, and I`ll always be thankful for it.
Affiliate Software Expert
Can you say triple threat? Brilliant, professional and a great sense of humor to top it all off.
Internet Marketing Center
Smart, witty, insightful, to the point, no BS candycoating, Ros is someone who you should listen to when it comes to online marketing as she knows it from doing it, not just writing about it.
Thank you for the awesome webinar that you hosted for us this morning. I feel blessed to be a part of this great community and I look forward to learning all that I can here at ABP. You and your team are an inspiration for us who are just beginning our affiliate marketing careers.
I’ve been reading her columns for some time and find her wisdom and insights to be spot on…
Scott A Dennison
CEO Five Talents Ventures, LLC
I was so excited I just had to come and put in a little blip here – actually a congratulatory note.
I’ve been working my way through the “content” section of your tutorials and came across the bit in “How to Hire a Ghostwriter” about use of correct grammar, etc.
WooooHoooo! What a refreshing concept. I commend you for setting the standard. When it comes to the use or misuse of the English language, I choose the former any day of the week.
This is not meant to be a soapbox, just an exhortation / encouragement for us all.
Thank you very much for your great work as an affiliate. Your efforts convert very nicely.
Our average conversion rate is only about 1-1.5%, but you have reached as high as 6% with your prospects! In fact, I’m very curious about how you do that…
Let me say THANK YOU to Ros for creating such a great site.
I am a new member and I just want to say how grateful I am to you for having such an awesome site to learn from.
I tried so many things then decided to do it right. Ros is a great teacher.
Just wanted to drop a note and tell you this book is fantastic. Clear, motivating and written from the heart. It’s one of only two I’ve sent to Kinko’s to have printed and bound, and I’ve read hundreds.
What does NOT thrill me…
… are ridiculously Expensive Affiliate Training Programs sold by so-called ‘gurus’ who tell you (and 20,000 others) to risk your Hard-Earned Cash Promoting Acai Berry, Diabetes Cures and Weight Loss Programs on Google Adwords using the Same Old Keyword Lists!
That’s just WRONG.
That’s why I’ve turned my book into a multi-media course that SHOWS you step-by-step how to make money as an affiliate marketer.
So, if you’re sick of wasting your money on one-off schemes that don’t work, Join us NOW or keep reading to find out how you can become a truly successful affiliate marketer / money-making blogger.
What is Affiliate Marketing?
Simply put, affiliate marketing is an arrangement between an online merchant (i.e. Sony) and an affiliate (you), in which the affiliate earns a commission for generating sales, leads and/or clicks for the merchant’s web site.
For example, many credit card companies will pay you between $5 and $20 in commission for each visitor that you send to their site who completes a credit card application, and up to $55 for those whose applications are approved.
If you sell this Electric Car offered by Hammacher Schlemmer for a cool $108,000.00,, they will pay you a 10% commission… or $10,800.00!
“Fantastic!”, you say.
You’re absolutely right!
Brand-Name Merchants Want YOU to Promote Their Products!
Most serious online businesses have an affiliate program and they all need affiliates!
Here is a small list of some of the BIG brand-name companies that use affiliate programs to promote their products online.
There are also programs like Google Adsense and other contextual advertising networks that you can use to make money online as an affiliate marketer too!
Affiliate Marketing is a GROWTH Industry (even in a down ecomony)
MarketingSherpa’s research team estimated that affiliates worldwide earned $6.5 billion in bounty and commissions from a variety of sources in retail, personal finance, gaming and gambling, travel, telecom, education, publishing and forms of lead generation.
An entire industry has grown around online affiliate marketing since the mid-1990’s and it is getting bigger all the time.
Affiliate Marketing Conventions are regularly held and attended by thousands of people.
Affiliate Networks such as Commission Junction, Linkshare and the Google Affiliate Network exist for the purpose of bringing merchants and affiliates together.
There are even Magazines (for which I’ve written columns) devoted entirely to affiliate marketing.
TENS of THOUSANDS of people just like you make money every day through affiliate marketing. Better yet, THOUSANDS of affiliates have quit their boring day jobs to go full-time – many of whom earn MILLIONS of dollars a year.
Why Blog / Blogging?
I started affiliate marketing long before blog technology existed – when building and maintaining websites was a bit of a bear, i.e. had a steep learning curve and required lots of time.
Now, each of my sites is now a WordPress blog.
That’s because nothing is simpler to set up, use and maintain than a blog. Installation takes barely a minute and you can post new content (or make changes to existing content) from anywhere you have an internet connection — including your cell phone.
Better yet, there are TONS of themes available that will make your site look gorgeous right from the outset!
THAT’s why we blog.
No Experience Necessary
No Worries… You DON’T Need a Business Degree. Actually, you don’t need a degree at all. Heck, I’m lucky that I even got my high-school diploma.
I worked for the government as an air traffic controller for 20 years, but it didn’t take that long to know that I wasn’t going to make it to retirement in that occupation.
The crazy shifts were making me sick, so I had to do something so that I could quit before the job killed me.
Fortunately, right around the time I fell ill, I got connected to the ‘Net.
I’m no genius, but it didn’t take long before I saw the potential for a fun and lucrative home-based business using the ‘Net.
I quit my job only two years after starting to ‘play’ with web sites, and have earned 100% of my income online ever since.
In 2002, I earned a whopping $436,797 US in affiliate commissions (then worth $657,801 CDN) and now I earn much more!
By following my affiliate marketing training programs, many of my students have quit their nasty old day jobs in much less time!
In 2003, I authored the best-selling Super Affiliate Handbook: How I Made $436,797 in One Year Selling Other Peoples’ Stuff Online. McGraw-Hill contacted me to write an affiliate marketing book for them – which was published in 2007.
My affiliate sites are so lucrative, they’ve been profiled in magazines such as:
- Secrets to Their Success
- Small Business Opportunities
- Revenue: The Performance Marketing Standard (After appearing in their Premier Issue, Revenue Magazine invited me to write their “Affiliate’s Corner” column.)
- Feedfront (official magazine of Affiliate Summit)
I also speak at conferences such as:
- Affiliate Summit
- Clickbank Mastermind
- Affiliate Convention
- Yanik Silver’s Underground
- System Seminar
- Casino Affiliate Convention
- PPC Classroom
- Unlimited Power Online (Dubai)
- and more…
I LOVE sharing what I’ve learned over the years and would love to help you build your own business too! Join us NOW
Would Affiliate Marketing Suit YOU?
- Someone who could use some extra cash?
- Someone who wants to work at home?
- Unemployed? and at an age when finding new employment will be difficult?
- An at-home caregiver or parent with young children?
- Physically challenged?
- A Retiree looking for a stimulating activity and/or extra cash?
- A Student who needs cash and flexible hours?
- A Graduate who lacks job experience?
- Someone with skills or hobbies that can be turned into an online service or business?
- Someone with a job who wants to earn extra for retirement?
- Someone with a large expense to save for: e.g. college for the kids?
- Someone with expensive habits?
- Someone who lives in a remote area where employment opportunities are limited?
Whatever your reason(s), affiliate marketing is a risk-free way to start your own online business!
Oh Ya, … and the Lifestyle is Awesome
Because I love to travel, my favorite thing about affiliate marketing is being able to work anywhere I am in the world.
The picture above is from a helicopter trip into the Grand Canyon.
In recent years I’ve traveled all over North America (including Hawaii, Alaska and the Yukon) and spent time in China, Borneo (and other regions of Malaysia), Vietnam, Mexico, South America (Ecuador, Peru, the Galapagos), Singapore, Europe, the Middle East; — just to name a few.
Would you like to…
- Spend more time with family and friends?
- Live wherever YOU want?
- Throw the alarm clock away?
- Take vacations when YOU chose?
- Ditch the terrible boss?
- Never had to drive to work in a blizzard?
- Live in a remote area and still have an income?
- Get out of the 9 to 5 rut?
- Play and exercise more?
- Build a REAL retirement plan?
- Invest in your kids’ education?
- …Live however YOU choose?
If you’re ready to say goodbye to your boss, drop the commute, and work in PJ’s (or nothing at all) on a schedule of your own choosing – Join us NOW
Yes! I want to get instant online access to Affiliate Blogger PRO to learn affiliate marketing and blogging in a fun and easy way. After payment, I will receive immediate access to the FULL Affiliate Blogger PRO course which includes the following:
- EXPERT Coaching.
- Course Overview of the business-building process.
- 10 Module Training Program to facilitate step-by-step learning.
- 225+ Tutorials containing practical tips and real-life examples of WORKING affiliate sites. (Note: Many Affiliate Managers recommend my instructional materials to their affiliates. In fact, many make it required reading for their staff. )
- 100’s of Actual Screenshots
- Printable Lessons
- 190+ Videos so you SEE how everything works!
- 24/7 Access to all course materials so you can learn when it suits you.
- Quizzes to test your knowledge at the end of training modules.
- Tutorial & Video Updates as required
- Member Site Profiles. See what other community members are doing with their blogs.
- Community Forum. Got a question? Students and staff will chime in to help you.
- ABP Member Newsletter & Blog for industry news and member updates.
- Website Reviews – I and your fellow students will review your site and make recommendations for improvement. (Value – I charge my clients a minimum of $499 for a website consultation).
We’ve got you covered…
- SUPERIOR Personal Support. Have questions? You’ll get answers from Rosalind, other Super Affiliate experts and your fellow students through our Community Forums.
- Technical Support – The Affiliate Blogger PRO technical support team is just an email away if I need them.
1. You will be transferred to a secure server at Clickbank.com
2. You will be asked to make payment via credit/debit card OR Paypal.com.
3. IMPORTANT: After finishing payment you will be returned to a form where you will create your membership account.
4. You will receive an email that requests confirmation of your subscription to our newsletter and updates.
5. You will then receive a welcome email with your username and password to access your materials.
Pricing – I understand that there is a membership fee of $27.00 charged monthly until I choose to cancel.
PLEASE NOTE: Pricing increases occur on a regular basis (based on number of members served).
Take advantage of these LOW prices while they are still available!
If you have any questions about Affiliate Blogger PRO or the order process then please use the Support link below.
I look forward to working with you!
EXPERT Coach, Speaker and Internet / Affiliate Marketing Consultant